Year of the Tiger Giveaway!
Start the Year of the Tiger by trying out your luck!
In celebration of the new year, 2022, Last Cloudia will give away a total of 22 prizes to lucky winners. You could win 1000 crystals or $25 USD store gift codes just by participating!
To enter, simply follow Last Cloudia on Twitter or Facebook, RT/share the promo post, and you’re done! Please see the details below.
Jan 1, 2022 – Jan 7, 2022 11:59 pm (PT)
HOW TO ENTER
1. Follow Last Cloudia on Twitter (@lastcloudiaen) or Facebook
2. Retweet/Share the promo post
The following prizes for a total of twenty-two winners:
• $25 USD store gift code (for 11 winners)
• Crystal x 1000 (for 11 winners)
*For other details about this promo, please see the notes below.
• This promotion is only valid for the English version of Last Cloudia.
• To take part in the promotion, you need a Facebook or Twitter account.
• Additionally, your account must be public.
• Follow the Last Cloudia Twitter or Facebook account and share/Retweet the corresponding post to complete your entry.
• Once winners have been selected, those winners will be notified by direct message on the platform where they entered.
• If you unfollow the official Last Cloudia account or delete your post, your entry will be cancelled.
• In January, winners will be notified by direct message on the platform where they entered.
• Randomly selected presents will be sent during January or later.
• This promotion is subject to change or end without notice.
• All entries judged to be illegitimate by AIDIS, Inc. will be cancelled, and the person who submitted them well become ineligible to win.
• This promotion is held by AIDIS, and is not sponsored or endorsed by Apple, Google, Twitter, Facebook, or any third party.
• After this promotion is complete, inquiries about winning or losing entries might not be answered.
• The terms and conditions of this promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, without regard to conflict of laws and principles.
Thank you for your continued support of Last Cloudia.
The Last Cloudia Management Team